Beginning in the 2019-2020 program year, World Headquarters announced that the Club Officer Kit will only be available as a digital resource. This will enable new leaders to always have access to the most up-to-date information and eliminates mailing challenges.
These documents will be regularly updated throughout the program year, so be on the lookout for the latest version.
The essential club officer resources are below:
Your hub for conducting online business, including:
- New, dual, and reinstated membership application submissions
- Membership dues and fee payments
- Education award submissions
- Updates to club information (meeting location, time, email address)
- Club financial information from the last two years
- Administrative and historical club reports
Club Leadership Handbook
An easy-to-use guide with chapters detailing club governance, leadership roles, and more.
Distinguished Club Program and Club Success Plan
This manual explains the Distinguished Club Program, provides guidelines for club success, and how-to become a distinguished club.
Speech Contest Rulebook
Speech contest rules for the International, Evaluation, Humorous, Table Topics, Tall Tales, and Video Speech Contests.
Club Officer Tools Page
Additional tools and information to assist you in your role.
Visit the Tools Page here!