Become a Qualified Speaker!
Qualified Speaker is the highest speaking designation that a District can bestow on a member. The mission of the District 100 Speakers Bureau is to promote Toastmasters to the community at large while encouraging and supporting members in attaining professional speaking skills. A Qualified Speaker is a member of the Speakers Bureau Committee and expected to speak on behalf of the District when asked (as schedules permit) and represent the District and Toastmasters International policies and goals.
Qualified Speaker Requirements
- a member in good standing in a club in District 100
- awarded a Competent Communicator or a Level 2 in Pathways by the time you give your Qualifying Speech
- in attendance of at least 5 District 100 Speakers Bureau meetings
- prepared to give a 20 minute speech on any subject of your choice (typically a professional speech given to audiences outside of Toastmasters clubs)
- able to provide a short bio and a headshot, title of your speech and brief description
- assigned to a QS Mentor to assist the candidate
- when the candidate is ready, the QS Mentor notifies Bureau Chair by the 15th of the month prior to the scheduled meeting
Qualified Speaker Evaluation Form
Download D100 QS Judge Criteria FINAL
Speakers Bureau Chair
Linda O’Neil email@example.com